Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Upcoming events in Belgium!

Just a reminder that I have two upcoming events in Belgium, so if you happen to be based there, please do come along and say hello!

As I have mentioned before on my blog, my new thriller Silent Saturday takes its name from Stille Zaterdag, the day after Good Friday, when church bells in Flanders fall silent, and have supposedly flown away to Rome to collect Easter eggs! The very first scene of the book is set on that day.

For that reason, I thought it would be brilliant to celebrate the publication of the book by travelling to Belgium for the real "Stille Zaterdag", which is 30th March this year.

I shall be at Waterstone's in Brussels on Saturday 30th March from 3pm onwards.
The address is: Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 71-75, 1000 Brussels. Tickets not required but if you know you are definitely coming, you can confirm to Waterstones at events@brussels.waterstones.com

On Sunday 31st March I shall be at Treasure Trove books in Tervuren from 12 to 3pm.
The address is: Brusselsesteenweg 7, 3080 Tervuren.

I shall be signing books and chatting to readers. I'm always happy to talk about books so please do come and ask me a question!

I shall try and post some photos of my trip to Belgium when I get back. If you're not based in Belgium: I shall be posting details of some UK-based events soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment