Monday, March 11, 2013

Two poets and a novelist!

If you're within striking distance of Crieff (Perthshire, Scotland), I'll be doing an event next month together with poets Kona MacPhee and Patricia Ace and we would love to see you!
We all have books coming out around now. Kona's is her new collection What long miles, Patricia's is her new collection Fabulous Beast and mine is my upcoming novel Silent Saturday, the first in the Forbidden Spaces trilogy set in Flanders.
We're getting together for a literary evening of readings, slides, inspirational talk and time for questions. I shall be talking about where I find the inspiration for my books, and showing some slides of the spine-tingling locations I have visited!
After the event there will be an opportunity to buy signed books from the authors.
The event is being held at Strathearn Community Campus, Pittenzie Road, Crieff PH7 3RS on Thursday 18th April 2013, starting at 7.30pm. I will post any further relevant details when I have them. Hope to see you there!
P.S. There will be other events arranged for the launch of Silent Saturday, not all in Scotland - I will post details in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment