Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Glass Demon - launch event.

My second book, "The Glass Demon", is being published in the UK in May - but I'm having a launch party in Belgium, as I've lived here since 2008. I thought I would never enjoy living anywhere as much as Bad Münstereifel, but I've become very fond of my new home and I'm looking forward to celebrating here.
I'm planning to hold an evening of reading, talking (not just me - I like to listen to readers too!), book signing and hopefully toasting the launch of my new book. The event is being held at Treasure Trove Books in Tervuren, near Brussels - which has the distinction of being an English language children's bookshop in Flanders! - on Saturday 5th June, from 17.00 to 19.00. Entrance free (naturally) and all welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment