Sunday, November 3, 2013

The inspiring scent of sewers!



25th November to 1st December 2013 is Book Week Scotland and I am pleased to say that as part of the book-related activities I shall be appearing at Breadalbane Community Campus Library in Aberfeldy to talk about the inspiration for my work. 

The theme of the talk is "Sewers, Bell-towers and Catacombs"because these are some of the things I have visited as part of the research I do for my novels, and they - and other creepy locations - have inspired some of my scariest scenes. 

The talk will be accompanied by slides with photographs of some of these places so if you've always longed to know what it's like down the Brussels sewers or the Paris catacombs, come along and see for yourself!

The talk begins at 4pm. Tickets are FREE but you are asked to reserve them in advance from the Community Library (01887 822405). 

No comments:

Post a Comment