Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Glass Demon - launch event.

My second book, "The Glass Demon", is being published in the UK in May - but I'm having a launch party in Belgium, as I've lived here since 2008. I thought I would never enjoy living anywhere as much as Bad M√ľnstereifel, but I've become very fond of my new home and I'm looking forward to celebrating here.
I'm planning to hold an evening of reading, talking (not just me - I like to listen to readers too!), book signing and hopefully toasting the launch of my new book. The event is being held at Treasure Trove Books in Tervuren, near Brussels - which has the distinction of being an English language children's bookshop in Flanders! - on Saturday 5th June, from 17.00 to 19.00. Entrance free (naturally) and all welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment